Course Duration: 3 Hours
Course Cost £36
This is a mandatory course for individuals working in the care sector and is aimed at those working with adults at risk.
- We learn about the varying legislations that govern a person who may be experiencing or at risk of harm (Social Care Act, Human Rights Act, Disclosure Act)
- We will able to understand the different types of harm and how to identify these harms.
- How to deal with a potential safeguarding disclosure
- How to complete a Safeguarding referral and complete the relevant documentations.
- Types of abuse
- Definitions of Abuse
- How to respond to a disclosure
- Recording of incidents
- Reporting of incidents
- Person-centred care
Maximum of 12 delegates per session