Course Duration: 3 Hours
Course cost: From £36
This course enables participants to gain a better understanding of how to identify the signs of abuse in children and young adults , the procedures to follow, practice guidance and responsibilities. On the course:
• We discuss legislation attached to preventing harm to young people including the Children’s Act 1989.
• We will able to understand the different types of harm and how to identify these harms.
• How to deal with a potential safeguarding disclosure
• How to complete a Safeguarding referral and complete the relevant documentations.
- Legislation and Procedures
- Different types of abuse
- Signs & Symptoms of abuse
- Serious case reviews
- Overcoming barriers
- Good practice guidelines
Maximum of 12 delegates per session