A COVID 19 vaccinator must obtain specific training that is required for healthcare workers to be permitted to administer the Covid 19 vaccine. UK employers have a legal obligation to ensure that their employees have the Right to Work in the United Kingdom as controlled by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Passport as Proof – Vaccinators
The aim of the Passport as Proof training course is to provide correct training for COVID 19 vaccinators and employers hiring new staff who must have the right to work in the United Kingdom in line with the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006
- Correct passport and ID checks
- Home Office’s Online Employer Checking Service
- COVID 19 temporary ID check measures
- Vaccinators UK-specific information