In order for your business to remain lawful, it is vital that your staff know about the Licensing Act 2003 relating to age verification. If your company is found to be selling or supplying alcohol to anyone underage, on more than one occasion, you could face an unlimited fine, suspension of your license, or a closure order. Keep your business safe and make your staff aware.
Age Verification Awareness
The aim of this course is to greater increase your understanding of age verification and your awareness of relevant policies. The key points covered in this course are:
- Age verification policies and the Licensing Act 2003
- Identifying who must supply proof of age
- Recognising and checking accepted forms of ID
- Rejecting/refusing a sale
- Other age-restricted items.
Category: E-Learning Soft Skills